Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Frame of Reference


I really like Anime, ok?  Not obsessively, and not every one, but many of them, and many different genres.  I love the artwork.  I love the story telling, and I love the characters (sometimes I love to hate them).This blog is my way of showing how I feel about each one of these stories.  Some made me cry, some made me happy, some left me very confused, but all of them were fun to watch.
Please understand that these are my opinions, and if you think I'm wrong or just plain dumb, tell me.  I want other people to read this blog and be able to share their opinions.I'm no expert when it comes to Anime and Manga, I just watch/read it, and have a good time.  So if I use a wrong term or TOTALLY miss the point of something, let me have it.
I would also really like it if people suggested new animes for me to watch and mangas to read.  I swear I will give anything a chance (unless its hentai... then I might give it 2 chances). This is just a way for me to Chronicle what I have watched over the years, and keep the stories going.
So have fun....... And thanks for stopping by

1 comment: